8 October 2011

Viv & Mandy to play at Flip Animation Festival!

Exiting news everyone I found out last week that Viv & Mandy in the Big Clean Up Part 1 has being short listed and will be screened at the Flip International Animation Festival on the 28th of October!

 I’m very excited by this news and im looking for would to seeing my work on the big screen in a room full of animation lovers. I’m very grateful to the people at Flip for give this me this opportunity, thanks very much!
 
For more information about the Flip International Animation look at http://www.flipfestival.co.uk/ to book tickets and see what great things they have going on there this year.
And for anyone who is going come say hi or let me know as I want to meet as many of my online animation mates face to face this time: D

No comments: