11 April 2010

What a week!!

Its been a very bizzy week finally with 2 weeks off college iv been spending all my time on Viv & Mandy and getting as much done as I can.

Monday:
I went to B&Q to get some wood for a new set of the large scale house I won’t be starting work on the building of that set till next week. When I out I also when to town and got some ink for my printer to print off logos for the van. When home I stated working on finishing off all the sets that I will be using this week. Here are some pics of the set and van that got completed this week.



Tuesday:
After taking up the finished sets from yesterday into the work shop. I started work on very complicated scene it only last for 1.5 seconds but took a whole day to. I won’t tell you what it’s for because you will have wait and see but here some pics of that vey long day of shooting.




Wednesday:
After the long day yesterday I now had to animate the shot that follows on from the last one. This shot was animated in the same way so it was a full day of animation ahead.



Thursday:
Today was a full day in the work shop agene animating all the shot with the van getting ready to drive out the building to the house. I shot the van driving out about 4 times from as many angels as I could get.


Friday:
As all the shot with van getting ready were completed I had to clear out the work shop completely and start on rebuilding the old Hogsmeat Lane set that has been stored away from over a year. This took longer then I thought as part had to be repainted and rebuild.




Saturday:
With Hogmeat Lane all rebuilt I started animating the van driving down it from as many angels as I could. I all stated using my large tripod for the camera so I could get nice big shot of the street showing off as much as I could.

Sunday:
To day I animated the postman walking down the street. This shot was a retake as I was never happy with the way he walked. Now this shot has been shot agene I am rely happy with the final walk.

So as you can see its been a very bizzy week and I still have one more off so hoping I can get lots done in the week to keep look out for next weeks post with more pics and info on the production of Viv & Mandy.

No comments: